financial condition and management practices of a publicly-traded company. Student will conduct an in-depth study of the financial condition and management practices of a publicly-traded company they choose.
FORMAT AND LENGTH:
Obtain the most recent annual report of a publicly-traded company online. This can be a company that you want to work for in the future, or a company whose products you use regularly. Company annual reports are normally posted under the “Investor Relations” tab of their web sites.
Complete the following analysis, using information from 10K and other sources. Submit your analysis through the Upload Box of mywuv course site as a PowerPoint file and be ready to present your findings at the next class. Please use the most current available data and include a slide on references.
I. Bonds and long-term debts (3 points)
1) How much is the company’s long-term debt? (1 point)
2) What is the company’s debt ratio? (1 point)
3) Has the company issued bonds? What is the bond rating? Please also provide information on terms and interest rates. (1 points)
II. Equity (6 points)
1) How much is the company’s stockholder’s equity?
2) What is the company’s equity ratio?
3) When did your company go public? What is the stock per share price at its IPO?
4) What is the company’s stock price today?
5) What is the company’s price earnings ratio?
6) Has the company issued dividends in the past?
III. References (1 point)
List your sources for the analysis above.
The analysis should be in PowerPoint.